- Nominations may originate with an individual, club or association, and must be signed by the nominator or club/organization’s representatives
- Any unsuccessful nominations may be resubmitted in one year’s time.
- All nomination packages must include the following:
- a completed Wall of Fame nomination form, signed
- a covering letter from the nominator
- an overall statement of recommendation of the nominee
- a resume, or biographical sketch (press releases, newspaper articles, statistical information) documenting the nominee’s merits in relation to the selection criteria, and describing any additional activities supporting the nomination
- a minimum of two letters of support
- nominators must supply sufficient detail with nominations to allow the committee to make a recommendation
- insufficient supportive detail will lead to the nominator being notified and having to resubmit the nomination with additional information
- the committee is responsible for validating all the information submitted on each nomination. It will not, however, be responsible for undertaking the initial research.
Please download, print and fill out this nomination package and submit it to us.